Wednesday, April 21, 2010

REDEMPTION

Its really funny how life works, how God makes His paths for us to take and be prepared to travel and stay traveling, no matter how hard. It has been a tough season, a rough and tough journey full of ups and downs, and many good times and few bad ones... but through it all, it has been a great learning experience.
Basketball has taught me a lot of things, but life, and more importantly, the way that it must be aproached, and more precisely, the great advises my baby has given me, have proven to me that there is a lot more out there, that at the same time, will help me see bball better. Sounds very complicated, I know, but I think it finally printed on my forehead and onto my brain.
Now its time to see it through, and after a very long season, what could be better than finish it where it all started, at the gym where it all began, and where I fell down, lost it in transition, but return to prove my worth..... how sweet is that, how rewarding it can be if, God willing, I see everything I've visualized since that day when the season began on that track field... It will be tough, it will be extremely demanding, but the sweet feeling of REDEMPTION will overcame it all.

May our God see it through as well...
Thank You Popps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home