Friday, February 29, 2008

Mugging My Life Away

Here I am, after 2 months of silence, few highs, many downs, I'm back to my corner of meditation and order. Lots and lots of disorder in my life, making it unpleasant to live at times, wanting to run away and disappear... But who has never felt that way? I guess we're all in the same boat, which some times it's in the top of the wave, and some other times under the fiercest storm ever encountered.



After all, I've realized I am the luckiest man on the face of earth, period.

The rest its just confussion, scattered thoughts, decisions, and moments, that dont seem to amount to anything.... Why? I dont know.... Wow, that sounds very familiar...

Back at the starting line... The thing is the green light has been on for awhile, but my car has stalled... Can anyone tell me how to start it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home