Saturday, June 16, 2007

Those Wonderful Years

It’s funny how life reminds you how beautiful it can be, it has been, or it will be; and doing it effortlessly. How beautiful it would be to be 5 again, to have been 5 back in ’92, when nobody had to leave, and the 5 would’ve stayed together until today. What would’ve happened then? Where would’ve I ended up at? I don’t know, but in times like this, you always return to memories to comfort a hurt soul, and being 5 sure would be the best comfort I could ask for. To come back to those days where home was home, where mom and dad were home, where they should be, and I would learn everyday with them. I don’t know what would’ve happened, but I know our lives might’ve been a little closer now. I don’t regret anything that has happened, in the other hand, I welcome and feel blessed for everything that has transpired in my short life, but what if???? The only thing I have left is to remember those times, and feel the warmth of that house where I started to learn to be what I am today. That place will always have a place in my heart, a corner of it where memories will always last until the end of my time, knowing and hoping that when I have a family, I don’t have to go through the same, not because it’s bad, but it’s not good either. Families are meant to be and stay together… What if?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home