Saturday, February 10, 2007

Stall....

Everybody is moving but me, everything is going about their business but it feels my business has stopped suddenly. Is it the injury? Is it all this time to think? I do feel like I havent accomplished as much as I could've. Do I have time to fix it? I think i do, but it wont be much. It has been a weird week, reliving memories and pains. I hate being stalled, I hate being away from that rectangle, and now more than ever, I realized I've been taking for granted the love for that rectangle and what happens within its boundaries. I must be patient now, knowing that once I am free again, I wont make the same mistake again, twice... I must now work when nobody sees, giving it all when nobody thinks I can. Going back to basics, to the true basics that got me here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home