Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Familiar Feelings

It all started in Dec. 29th, 2005... I became what I am today, I turned to be who I am today. For the next 5 months, my life and my preception of it changed so much, that even today I'm still learning and discovering things I never knew existed and could affect me. I thought I had left it all behind, that the leasson was learned and never to be seen again... but as life has always taught us, history tends to repeat itself, and for the next couple of weeks, I will be in the same situation I was for the last three months of a season that was my season. I dont blame anybody, I cant and I never will; it was a blessing in disguise that has put me where I am today.
Although the settings are different, I have the same thoughts, same feelings, same duties, same sensations... I let everything build up to where it is today, and now I must stay faithful and positive to bring it all down. I'm the one to blame for becoming complacent, allowing myself to agree to what happens around me without even attempting to deal with it. I'm flying through the motions, but I know that it's not me, you know that it's not me, and He knows that it's not me. I didnt work out for nothing, I didnt sweat for nothing, I didnt cry and pray for nothing, I didnt run and shoot for nothing, I didnt study for nothing... I came to a stop, a good stop, because know I can be on the way again, THE way to be me, with You and her.

Thank You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home