Monday, May 15, 2006

Where did that come from????

First of all, that was very unexpected... Why did it hapen now? Why did it happen that way?.... I know what I want, I know what I must do to accomplish it but situations like that make me think, never doubt, but they do put little thoughts in the back of my mind... What do they mean? Why now? Why like this? I know this will happen, I know by His Love and Power things are meant to be this way, I'm faithfull and a strong believer that everything happens for a reason. Yet I dont know the reason for this, but I will figure it out. I must keep moving tho, there's no reason for stopping now, no time for it or for slowing down... Even when everything around you seems to have stopped, I'll keep moving like I've been doing. No injury, none of those girls, no coach, no doubters... none of them can stop me now. They dont know, they dont see what I see, they dont feel what I feel, they dont do what I do..... I've been working hard for this, I've been giving it almost everything, and I know I can give it more and I will, I must.... No distractions, no letdowns, no bulls***t.... It's just my God, me, my dreams, my life, my family.......

For your enjoyment: "No Fear" - Tactful

2 Comments:

Blogger NUWANDA said...

also it is your friends

2:54 PM  
Blogger Chosen 1 said...

My friends are my family my nigga... U'repart of my fam, u're my brother

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home