Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Grind Time

They trying to say I'm down down
Yeah they say I'm down and out
Cause I'm back on my grind
Money back on my mind
The world is mine
.....
They said this was it, the mentioned this was it for me, that I wasnt good enough, that I was down and out, that I wasnt worthy for the plan.... So wrong, so regretful... I know you feel like that, and I understand because it's obvious... But this is it between you and me, between this program and me. I got bigger things ahead, bigger plans in which God is present and has his hand on it. I'm done going to your buildings, seein the same weird population that crowds your hallways, the same fake and inmature population that never accepted, never knew, and never will. Thanks for some memories, thanks for some opportunities and a few great people; but after its all said and done, you will not see me again.
Now its time to focus on whats ahead, what the future holds for me, for us... time to do everything I can possibly do so my Lord and Savior does the impossible. I know it might be fast, I realize it might open some eyes, but thats life, and theres the beauty of it: making your decissions and following thru 100%, never looking back, never regreting, always learning, always absorbing.
Lingering around: "Down and Out" - Cam'ron ft. Kanye West

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home