Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Light

I see it, I feel it, I sense it... It is here, it is now, it is my time. After readings, workouts, diets, weight rooms, runs, sprints, ice, stem, talks... the time for me to be is here. I get goosebumps, I get the chills because I know how big this is, how many doors I can open if I do what I'm capable off doing and more. I know I will do so, I know I will perform, I know I will give it my best, I know I cannot fail, I know I'm ready, I know and believe this is for me, I know He's with me, I know everything is set and ready, and I know the outcome will be the best for me, my dreams, my future, my baby. The end of the tunnel approaches fast, the light is brighter and more powerfull as I get closer; I'm not afraid, because there's nothing to be scared off. It's either black or white, either I play or I dont, either I run or I dont... No excuses, no delays, no bullshit.... This is it, this is my time, the moment is finally here.... For You, for her, for me - Is 41:10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home