Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ain’t That Enough?

More doubts, more confusion, more unclear sights of what’s next and what to do. I’m lost, like I have never been before, like I have never experienced before. I don’t see things like they should be, or I think they should be, and for the first time ever in my life, I feel like I’m going nowhere, nowhere really fast. I don’t know what I need, if I need You, or basketball, or her, or my family, or my friends, it is unclear to me now. In the meantime, seconds tick away closer and closer to something that I can’t see clearly at all, something that I can’t picture yet, but that I may be afraid to see, and above all, to feel. Should I follow my heart? Should I follow my mind? Should I chase my dream, the dream that so many times shows up while I sleep? I don’t know, I don’t know what it is out there that waits for me, in the horizon, where the lion wants to go, where everything may be easier to live through or harder to stand. I don’t know, but like the lion want to get there and see it with my own eyes, following the warmth of the sunlight and the comforting feel of its touch…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home