Friday, August 03, 2007

Accept

Days of learning experiences, time to myself, to my thoughts, to my music, to my bike, and to a city that has become a shelter in these trying times. Now its time to accept, to weigh options, to learn, to decide, and to follow thru. Never been so scared, and never been so eager to change, for stepping into the unkown, and crusing into this newfound darkness will not be easy until I light the opportune candle. The question is, which one is gonna show me the room I'd love to see? would I light the one that shows nothing? All I know is, that plannig and learning for whichever candle, is all I got left to do.

To the city that made my perception change, my mind relax, and my body recharge... Thank you for your streets, your people, your bicing, your atmosphere. I'll always return when in need.




Making the most out of that dash - ..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home