Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Coming Home...

Never thought that a plane touching down could actually be felt in the bottom of my heart... At that exact moment I felt peace and joy, filled with hope and very good vibrations. As corny as it sounds, that is the most accurate description I can come up with, to transmit what I felt arriving at the place where it all began, where I first saw the light and felt the air of a newborn life... I'm Home... and couldn't be happier about it.

The summer was beginning to go the same direction, down the same path that I walked last year, where, although one of my biggest learning experiences, my life was as doubtfull as it's ever been. The only option I had, the only way I could avoid that without losing my mind in the attempt was coming to the only place I thought wasn't good enough, it wasn't cool enough to be here... How wrong I was....

It's only been a day, but I already feel the positive effects of this visit, emotionaly and mentally. Although my body feels ready to go, the extenuating trip will not allow such readiness until rest is assured. But above all of the previous, I'm at the beginning, at the source, where it all started and where my soul rejuvenates and becomes one with me again... Ready to go, ready to start.

As it was once said: "Mas vale volverse atras, que perderse por el camino..."
I'm back, and soon I'l turn around to make that way again, better than before, stronger than before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home