Saturday, May 31, 2008

3W - 0L

Playoffs won, goal accomplished, season objective completed. It is all said and done, the race is over and after a long fought battle, we have finished on top, making the best out of the year and giving it to the faithful fans, our willing sponsors, and our hard working selves. But after all the champaing bottles are opened, and the last call bell rings, it is inevitable to analyze the season, and everything that happened along the way.

In the end, I'm extremely happy, happy that we won it, and also happy that it's over. The year has been extremely long, weeks went by in slow motion, and the beast named routine, which we always tried to avoid, crept on us many times. On the personal level, my basketball IQ has increased dramatically thanks to this year, to the practices, and the moments, I mean, many many moments I spent on the bench. Although hard, and at times heartbreaking, not playing has giving me a whole new perspective of this game I love. I've also learned from true professionals of this sport, people that has played in the highest level in this country, and that took me under their wing to make me a better player, but also a better person.

There's nothing more to say, nothing more to commet, all there's left are memories, moments, laughs, tears, and the feeling of reaching the goal we fought so hard for 10 months. There's nothing like it.
Thank you all, starting with you Father, for one of the toughest yet most productive seasons of my life. You'll always keep a place in my heart........




Fundacion ADEPAL 2007 - 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home