Saturday, May 24, 2008

1W - 0L

Just as the music flows through the air, my thoughts are flying everywhere in complete disorder. I'm trying to be happy about it, I really am, but maybe because I'm being selfish, or because I wanted it too bad, I can't really be happy... It's just a game, another familiar situation and feeling, but a totally unexpected reaction in my part. Maybe because I wanted it really bad, or because I want to redeem myself in the same stage I once failed, or maybe because I felt ready like never before... And the wheels of my confused mind keep going around and around, feeling the same emptiness, and the intended happiness that hardly shows up. I just hope I can sleep this off, because it is not going to get any easier... Tomorrow will be a new day... hopefully.

Thank You Lord for bringing us to victory, for supporting our teammate and brother, and for being with us during such trying times.

In the end, all that matters is that we won, regardless of my feelings, but once again, the fight in my heart and inside my mind keeps wearing me down... until when?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home